For all Workspaces, using Username & Password as an authentication method, we have released a new section on the Learner Details page: Activity Log. The Activity Log allows managers to easily look into user activities within a learner group. The Activity Log creates visibility into when users successfully create an account, when temporary passwords are generated and when a user resets their password.
The Activity Log shows:
- when a user successfully created an account.
- when a user logged in.
- when a manager created a temporary password for a user.
- when a user reset their password.
- Each entry has a date and time stamp.
- The user activities are only visible to managers in Username & Password authenticated Workspaces.
- The activity log can be translated into the languages available on your Workspace.
- A maximum of 15 log entries shown per page.